A clockwise loop around northern Spain into Portugal, returning via Santander

OK

1. In BaseCamp, it might be easiest just to trace over the route, making any amendments as you go.

2. Yiu should be able to amend the route quite easily in MyRoute. I have certainly made several versions, since sharing this one.

Make a copy and play about. You can’t break it.
I concur on 1. I will have a play in MyRoute as an experiment too.

However, thanks for putting something together for your friends in MyRoute. We can all use that as a starter. (y)

Had a little play with wapping’s Route in MyRoute app. Using the source program is way easier than trying to export and edit in say Basecamp after. But I do notice there is no profile to set ‘Shortist distance not fastest route’ between two points as you have in Garmin.

Anyway, building on this route, can anyone recommend anything better than that which I have coming back North? You’ll notice I want to go via Cacares and Salamanca and then I picked up Wapping’s route again.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'll report back when I get home end September after covering similar ground though in a Hilux taking in the 4wd routes. Out via France, back from Santander.
Looking to do similar in our Hilux equipped with an Alucab camper…..will be very interested in your route/experience.

Back
Top Bottom