A depressing day after a long break.

Good luck with the recovery Jako ... take it steady, take it easy.

Lot's of Peeps reluctant to 'downsize' but it's nothing to be ashamed about. I'm down from 1200GSA to F800GS to G650Xcountry and now at a Honda CT 125 Hunter Cub.

I love it .... I can now see the World and it'll take me anywhere in that World I want to go :D

Why must you have a twin? There are no 'musts' only the 'must have desire' to keep on two wheels :thumby:

Best of luck

:beerjug:

Thanks all.
Im going to start having a look around the dealers soon and try a few things out. I’m going to need new kit as well, I felt like I was wearing one of those 90’s inflatable Sumo suits even my gloves were a bit loose.

I long break and only started riding again 4 years ago and I love it, now I’m older(56) it’s not about speed anymore just pleasure, comfort and fun.

Thanks again all. Safe and happy riding all.

You could always get an airhead GS or G/S. There is a stunning refurbished one for sale on the forum right now. I have two airhead GS’s and two 1150 GS adventures. As I get older I’m finding the 1150’s too heavy to push up and down our sloped gravel drive, but the airheads are a doddle and really delightful to rideIMG_2897.jpegIMG_0500.jpeg

Downsize and you won’t regret it. A smaller naked bike slows you down so you can enjoy the ride, sights and smells, and is so much easier to move around.

Back
Top Bottom