Aftermarket pannier racks and top box rack....

Decided the Sw motech work well and no scaffolding, on and off in 60 seconds , best of both worlds , great kit.
IMG_2878.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2877.jpeg
    IMG_2877.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2875.jpeg
    IMG_2875.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2874.jpeg
    IMG_2874.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2873.jpeg
    IMG_2873.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2868.jpeg
    IMG_2868.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2870.jpeg
    IMG_2870.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 41
The easy option would be to put the OEM rack back on and go the Givi route, there’s a good choice of boxes depending on what you want / need

That would let you fit probably any aftermarket pannier system you want

The OEM rack also looks good (in my opinion) and I have confirmation that the pillion grab handles are good if that’s a consideration for you

Guess you don’t want to go with the Trax aluminum boxes ?
Hi Leadfarmer, can i just confirm the OEM rack which fits the BMW new vario top case just needs a bracket to be able to fit a Givi box ?
Cheers

Hi Leadfarmer, can i just confirm the OEM rack which fits the BMW new vario top case just needs a bracket to be able to fit a Givi box ?
Cheers

Hi Tyzer

Yes, here’s a thread with a few pics, as you can see it’s a 2 minute job to fit or remove the Givi plate (y)
There is no modification of the rack or electrics at all

My Trophy is due in about a week with the plastic rack fitted. Anyone used any of the givi support brackets (sr5143) along with a top plate?

Barry

Nice bike, and not related to the luggage, but I noticed you have the SW Motech engine crash bars fitted ?
What do you think of them ?
I'm looking at them and others to get for the 1300.
Thanks
I love the engine bars to be fair but the bolts aren’t as good quality as I’d hoped, the top mount ones are a bugger to tighten without rounding them off but otherwise happy 😎

I love the engine bars to be fair but the bolts aren’t as good quality as I’d hoped, the top mount ones are a bugger to tighten without rounding them off but otherwise happy 😎
Thanks for your response, much appreciated. Crash bars seem to be hard to source at the moment too !
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom