Another mystery trip involving many wheels!

Into Italy past the hotel we stayed in on our Lake Garda trip a couple of years ago. Jim Esson...Digger37...ex Helensbrugh, lately Lausanne, joined us for a night and a tour over the San Gottard...last time we saw him.... he died suddenly on his bike in Lausanne last year. More memories..

Down into the metro...again, it holds no fears, tap in and out with a card..just be wary of thieving pickpocket hoors...

Last edited:
I was too taken aback to photy..and didn't want to get lifted...but there was a load of bimbos in their skiddies doing some sort of Greenpeace protest against Dove soap etc on the station concourse....shocking....luckily my mind was concentrated on formulating my claim..
Oddly all their crusties were in varying shades of grey....
hand. in. badge.

Are you getting well fed and watered on the trains, apart from last night? Or do you do that between trains?

Are you getting well fed and watered on the trains, apart from last night? Or do you do that between trains?
You get a free nosebag/coffee on the freccy thing, got a roll on the train to Milan, nothing very exciting, but I doubt we'll fade away...
Saving myself for the culinary delights of......

Back
Top Bottom