Attendees

I've sorted out the games room and set out four mattresses and a fold up bed. Saves luggiing a tent etc on your bike.
I've just found this thread, sorry for being late.
Mattress in games room is great, many thanks.
I was planning on arriving early Friday afternoon (as per your schedule) But could come Thursday if I can help you with anything. I haven't booked any hotels yet en route from Portugal.
I'll be coming via Vielha, Spain.
Leaving Monday morning, if that's fine with you, then on to Austria for Thursday evening.

Sid do you have many chairs available, just wondering as to whether or not i need to bring our 2 chairs, as it is extra space used and weight to carry if there is no need.

We should be with you Friday mid afternoon and will be camping if that’s OK. Plan to leave Monday, heading for Spain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll now come Thursday and help you move the heavy and awkward stuff.
I'll be coming from El Pont du Suert, Spain so early afternoon should see me there ready to help.
Looking forward to it.

I went out to Carcassonne one day or Rocamadour or maybe Andorra and get some duty free bacca or spirits
HTHY
I was thinking of this for the Saturday

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpeg
    IMG_0458.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 41
How many miles is that?
Too many for most 😂

I’ve no idea tbh, the route is 93 miles so it’s gotta be 250-300 for the day I guess.

Mileage isn’t an issue for me, it’s more about getting out on the bike, Ive hardly done any miles this year.

Too many for most 😂

I’ve no idea tbh, the route is 93 miles so it’s gotta be 250-300 for the day I guess.

Mileage isn’t an issue for me, it’s more about getting out on the bike, Ive hardly done any miles this year.
We probably won't do a lot of riding whilst we are there except maybe a trip to Rocamadour and something fairly local.

Madam wants to do some hiking which ought to be good in the area.

We probably won't do a lot of riding whilst we are there except maybe a trip to Rocamadour and something fairly local.

Madam wants to do some hiking which ought to be good in the area.
You’re lucky enough to have put some miles on the bike already this year, I seem to have struggled to get any proper miles in so far. Hopefully will make up for it over the weekend 🤘🤘🤘🤘

Arrived in Courlay in the Poitou-Charente region yesterday. Heading to Sid's on the 9th.

Safe travels everyone. I’m not setting off until Wednesday but it‘s finally stopped raining here and the forecast looks good for the next few days 👍

Back
Top Bottom