Battery Tender as Power Outlet

tis eye

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a battery Tender on the bike for charging that is only used when charging the bike, i need to power my sat nav from the battery, i have spare leads for the battery tender so can chop one up and put a battery tender fitting onto the sat nav power leads instead of the battery hook eyes and just plug it into the battery tender..... seems logical..

I have a battery Tender on the bike for charging that is only used when charging the bike, i need to power my sat nav from the battery, i have spare leads for the battery tender so can chop one up and put a battery tender fitting onto the sat nav power leads instead of the battery hook eyes and just plug it into the battery tender..... seems logical..

It appears so 👍, did a temp hook up and works a treat

I have a separate battery tender which the last owner fitted but use the canbus charging system with a bmw charger and use the battery tender connector for additional switched usb power connectors which I can run to the cockpit for phone charging or to charge comms on the go with a flying lead. Very simple and handy way to have flexible usb options.

Back
Top Bottom