bgm in Tunbridge wells

sigood

Brian who use to work at L&C and now has his own little workshop.Seems to be kitted out with all the tools and machines you would expect at a main dealer as well as a loan bike.The difference being he does not charge dealer prices and he has a wealth of experience on BM's.
He recently did a couple of jobs on my 1100 and sorted out another problem he found which now has the bike running better and with less fuel.
Top bloke !
Brian Giles
34 Maidstone Road
Pembury
Kent
01892 823514 07850 438405

I agree, I just got my 1150 RT serviced by him.

The guy I bought it from had used him in the past and Brian had all of the history on his computer. He knew everything about the bike down to when the tyres and pads had been replaced.

I turned up on the Wednesday afternoon and he checked over it first and pointed out what would be done and what needed attention, in my case the bike just needed front pads.
He has a very impressive workshop set up, looks tidier than the workshop at SLM! Gave me a loaner and called on Thursday lunchtime to tell me all was done.

It definately felt better following the service and the cost was spot on too, his labour rates are stacks lower than BM's. New numberplate for free too! The only thing he hasn't got is the BMW diagnostic software.

Top man 10/10.

Just had the RT through its 36,000 mile service with Brian Giles.

Perfect job, free loaner, good price and a nice bloke too.

:thumb

Brain Giles

I've just got a GS and read this site and found his details, I wanted to get the bike straight after my purchace. Brian did a superb job and it purrs like a kitten now. Brian pointed out all the bits that needed doing he really knows his stuff I for one will be returning on a regular basis. Highly recommended. PS free loaner bike is just the ticket for transport probs there and back. Top Man. :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom