bike moving to Ireland ...maybe

theoneandonly

looking over the edge
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
anyone got a favourite bike mover , bike runs , not crashed , ( now) no tax , no docs , cos it was brought as salvage , hence no docs ( yet?) going m25 j9 to i assume Belfast .
Must be cheap cos i think the bloke squeaks when he walks, needs to leave me this week if poss.

anyone got a favourite bike mover , bike runs , not crashed , ( now) no tax , no docs , cos it was brought as salvage , hence no docs ( yet?) going m25 j9 to i assume Belfast .
Must be cheap cos i think the bloke squeaks when he walks, needs to leave me this week if poss.

Don't break your balls doing anyone too many favours and trying to save them money !! (Unless you know them really well! and want to of course!)

I got screwed over multiple times doing these sorts of favours !!

Have asked in a classic group that move machines fairly frequently, for you

Reactions: JJH

I've used Teds trucking outside of Bunclody in Wexford a few times. Always been happy with them.
Once shipped a Moto guzzi Griso SE (tenni green absolutely beautiful) from my place in Midleton to Holland where new owner collected and drove to Norway!!

ty
i'll see what he says , never met the man , friend of a punter , brought it at auction in Maidenhead , now it needs to leave , been ready since Boxing day , storage charges might be starting soon.

" the enthusiast trap" ....for mechanics = i'll just do this , it'll make a big difference ......SNAP .....FUCK.......2 hours later you're £20 out of pocket and 2 hours behind for something you weren't paid to do.

ty
i'll see what he says , never met the man , friend of a punter , brought it at auction in Maidenhead , now it needs to leave , been ready since Boxing day , storage charges might be starting soon.

" the enthusiast trap" ....for mechanics = i'll just do this , it'll make a big difference ......SNAP .....FUCK.......2 hours later you're £20 out of pocket and 2 hours behind for something you weren't paid to do.

Amen to that Bruutha!! One snapped bolt away from a 3 hour loss of time not to mention the added stress

Apparenly there are a couple of people also doing transport over that way this week If you want more options

No good deed goes unpunished.

You could try this guy https://www.facebook.com/manwithvanservice

Or this guy. He is a bike himself and does be over n back.

As a guide i had a bike brought from Leeds to Derry recently by DMT Transport (mentioned above) and it cost £340. Very professioal and efficient service.

Back
Top Bottom