Bike Social detailed GS 1300 ride review

roundincircles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score

If you scroll down to suspension it gives a good review of detailed differences with the 1250. Also, the next section reports on real-world economy at 220 miles, or more, tank range.

One of the most informative reports so far, especially for boxer anoraks

At least the rear linked brake only works on the rear disk:-

"For example, when using the back brake, ABS Pro will apply less front brake when the bike is banked over at high speed but will apply more if the bike is upright. It also won't link the brakes at low speeds, which allows you to use just the back brake at low speeds."

Interesting article.

220 miles...ILMAO...! If you ride like a p....LOL If you ride the bike like it it is intended to be that tank shows reserve at 150 miles max !

Boxerlust

I'm sure you are absolutely correct. With your, undoubted, keyboard experience you must be correct. Keep the posts coming......are you a clockmaker, just asking?

Clockmaker, is that a euphemism?

Wow, who knew ? ……….

a1f32148ac89764307cdb3e5fb516977.png

Who is moderator on this forum ? Im sick of reading repetitive childish dross from boxerlust, please can you ‘av a word’ with them he is taking the piss now , weve suffered enough. I don't see why we should ignore to have to avoid when the content is consistently bollox.

220 miles...ILMAO...! If you ride like a p....LOL If you ride the bike like it it is intended to be that tank shows reserve at 150 miles max !
How was it intended to be ridden? Is the ‘correct’ riding style specified in the manual or on the BMW website? I want to make sure I am riding in the correct manner, I hate to think I was doing it wrong.

How was it intended to be ridden? Is the ‘correct’ riding style specified in the manual or on the BMW website? I want to make sure I am riding in the correct manner, I hate to think I was doing it wrong.

You could always book a course with Rapid Training and ask for Giles. He’ll put you right on how to ride your steed as it was intended

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Thetwatcantalk

Who is moderator on this forum ? Im sick of reading repetitive childish dross from boxerlust, please can you ‘av a word’ with them he is taking the piss now , weve suffered enough. I don't see why we should ignore to have to avoid when the content is consistently bollox.
I agree, we shouldn’t have to ignore but oh, it’s bliss…try it. This thread is, among others, readable now.

I’ve only just made use of the ignore function, probably not hard to guess who the other individual is that I’ve chosen for it. And yes, that has improved things no end too.

Go on, try it….you can always unignore (is that a word?) if you miss him/them.

Engineer when you ride the bike in a spirited manner you get around 30 mpg which means 120 miles and the reserve light comes on…4.9 liters per 100 km is propaganda if you ride it like an old man…LOL

You could always book a course with Rapid Training and ask for Giles. He’ll put you right on how to ride your steed as it was intended

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Thetwatcantalk
The only reason I'd book onto one of his courses would be to teach him how to change gear :)

Engineer when you ride the bike in a spirited manner you get around 30 mpg which means 120 miles and the reserve light comes on…4.9 liters per 100 km is propaganda if you ride it like an old man…LOL
'Spirited manner'? is that the same as 'making progress'?

I agree, we shouldn’t have to ignore but oh, it’s bliss…try it. This thread is, among others, readable now.

I’ve only just made use of the ignore function, probably not hard to guess who the other individual is that I’ve chosen for it. And yes, that has improved things no end too.

Go on, try it….you can always unignore (is that a word?) if you miss him/them.
Advice accepted thanks , thats a first time for me but needs must.

Back
Top Bottom