Boston Bike Night Un-cancelled.

The massively popular Woodhall Spa 1940's weekend also a Lincolnshire event cancelled due to rising costs.

The massively popular Woodhall Spa 1940's weekend also a Lincolnshire event cancelled due to rising costs.
There have been suggestions on the news that the WSpa cancellation may be due to fiscal inappropriateness.

Again, despite living just up the road I've never been to the event. It was on my 'To do' list but has now been removed.

There will be many other similar events that have run for years that will face the chop for financial reasons. Someone told me recently that the public liability insurance for a long weekend WW2 event near them cost over £30k, the cost of security had doubled from last year and the police and public services to support the event found their costs unsustainable going forward.

Help an old dinosaur out,fiscal inappropriateness?

The local news programme suggested that Thatcher's Fascist Bully Boys are investigating whether there is any truth to claims that person or persons may have had their hands in the till, so to speak.

I suspect all events involving ICE vehicles will be slowly strangled going forward.....

I've never been (& I'm obviously not going to get to one now) but I know a few people on here used to enjoy this event.

I took have never been although I've been tempted during the Summer months. Might try it just for a ride then this Summer

Can't you get the Mods to amend the thread title from "Cancelled" to summink more appropriate? Or can you edit it?

Good idea. I don't think I can but maybe one of the Mods could do the needful please?
How about Boston Bike Night Uncancelled?

Back
Top Bottom