Chester KTM

steve hughes

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
See thread in Harley section, looks like Ellesmere Port is now permanently closed.

Just not taken it down yet, Paul posted this on Facebook the other day, he’s on here as is Steve who I think is off to Triumph. Pretty sad it seems the way it all went down. Some genuinely good guys and girls there.
A real shame. They haven't been KTM dealers for very long.

A real shame. They haven't been KTM dealers for very long.
They went into KTM big style. When I bought my 390 from Colwyn Bay motorcycles they said they were on reduced allocation, something like 120 bikes per year.

Last time I visited Ellesmere Port I recon they had 130 bikes in the showroom! They had rows and rows of them.

The Harley dealership downstairs looked unchanged, probably 25/ 30 bikes all really well presented and usually busy.

Have to say the Sales and service staff at KTM were always good with me. I really wish them well in whatever they choose to do.

Just not taken it down yet, Paul posted this on Facebook the other day, he’s on here as is Steve who I think is off to Triumph. Pretty sad it seems the way it all went down. Some genuinely good guys and girls there.
Hi Tony,

Yep off to Triumph. It was all a shock to us on the shop floor.

Paul has decided to leave the motorcycle trade and pursue a career elsewhere.

Br

Steve

Hi Tony,

Br

Steve

Hope Harry has got another job, he sold me my last 1250gs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Tony,

Br

Steve
Very sad , some good guys there both upstairs and downstairs . I remember when they took on BMW many years ago when Bluebell in Crewe who stopped doing bikes. Good luck in your new job. 👍

PM me if any technicians are needing work , I might know somebody who’s looking .

Ian

They were really good for service, with ( tea and toast free from the van,) sorting out starting issues i had and you always got a coffee .
Good luck to all.

This has been added to the "Contact" section of the site now, if it effects anyone here?

Announcement​

Kerry Bailey and Mark Thornton of BDO LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of Brookbrough Holdings Limited and Brookbrough Trading Company Limited (together 'the Companies') on 2 February 2024 and trading ceased from this date. The business operated two motorbike dealerships, one in Chester, the other in Manchester, selling predominantly KTM and Harley-Davidson motorbikes.​

If you believe you are owed monies from either of the Companies, please contact the Joint Administrators at BDO LLP via BRCMTNorthandScotland@bdo.co.uk and provide details, along with any supporting documentation, in relation to your claim.​

For enquiries regarding interest in the assets of the Companies, please contact Lambert Smith Hampton at plantsales@lsh.co.uk.​

If you have any queries in relation to Harley-Davidson products, please contact harleycustomersupport@harley-davidson-uk.info.​

If you have any queries in relation to KTM products, please visit: Submit a request KTM.​

For all other enquiries in respect of the Administrations, please contact BDO LLP via BRCMTNorthandScotland@bdo.co.uk.​

*The affairs, business and property of the Companies are being managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies and without personal liability. *Kerry Bailey and Mark Thornton of BDO LLP are authorised to act as an Insolvency Practitioners by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales in the UK​

Back
Top Bottom