Chigee AIO-5 Apple Car Play for bikes

llotse

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Found this product whilst searching YouTube for a Motorcycle Car Play unit. Seems interesting and even has a module which will allow the wonder wheel thing to work with it, although I am not too worried about that. Its a bit expensive but not as much as the Connected Ride Navigator and it includes cameras front and back. Seem to be some early adopters out there on YouTube but it seems like that product isn't publicly available until Feb '24. Don't suppose there is anyone with any experience here? Trying to find out if it will connect to both rider and pillion helmets.

They are doing an early adopter discount that makes them marginally less expensive. I've been dithering about getting some dash cam cameras for ages and also really miss CarPlay that I had on my wing so took the plunge on Boxing Day, including ordering the BMW Wizz wheel thingy. Time will tell if I've wasted my money but on paper it looks really good.

Had an answer off their support last night, it will only connect to one headset unfortunately. Anyone have any experience with Bluetooth splitters?

They are doing an early adopter discount….. took the plunge on Boxing Day, including ordering the BMW Wizz wheel thingy. Time will tell if I've wasted my money but on paper it looks really good.

Let us know when it arrives and how you get on, please. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom