Comming together

BAKERMAN said:
XL is EXTRA LARGE, how to tell, sit in a bath of water 75% full.
If water over flows you are XXL if it settles near the top your XL. :rolleyes:

Shirts will be there at event awaiting for you.

B&B you need to eat at the place you are staying, as breckfast is not included in price.

So same price for YOU even if in B&B so cancel and bring a tent !

E-hemm! :cool:

Here's a picture of my favorit T-shirt.
It's a xxl, and here you can see what that is in centimeters.

Bakerman; -can you be an angel an please measure on of your xxl and let me know if it is the same size? Please?
If you do this I'll order two t-shirts; one in my size, and one a bit smaller for Knut. (I want mine to be big, perhaps a little too big... I like big t-shirts!)

:beer: Liv.

Attachments

• T-skjorte xxl målebånd.jpg
    T-skjorte xxl målebånd.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 215
...and a close up.

:) Liv.

Attachments

• T-skjorte xxl nært.jpg
    T-skjorte xxl nært.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 212
-Where IS that baker man?
-Anyone seen him? -Did he fell in a pond at Llangollen? :nenau

Liv.

Liv said:
Bakerman; -can you be an angel an please measure on of your xxl and let me know if it is the same size?

Sorry, this year after losing £500 of my own personal money on printing Tee shirt last year , on organiseing SIZE etc

it is now HAPPILY out of my hands, you will just have to take a chance sorry, at least you can sleep in the thoughts that your not going to lose £500.

:clap

Did you find somewhere to stay ?

-There you are! :thumb

Yes, we (Knut and me) have booked a room at a B&B in Charlton, in Foxcotte Close!
So I believe we can taste the local brown drink :beerjug: at Hogroast, and stumble to our bed when the sun has set - no need for a taxi!
And when the GS-gang has left the city, and it all gets back to normal; we can walk to a place for dinner; we are leaving Andover Thuesday morning! :) A place like Andover can't be done in one weekend!

We have plans for Beaulieu, Yeovil and Stonehenge! :thumb

Trippy said:
Hope they include explosives and you don't get stopped at customs
What?
We do not plan to blow the hole museum with dynamite!!!! :eek
-Or did I get you wrong?

Museum ! are you sure your not confusing Yeovil with another town, suggest if your coming all the way from Norway you could visit many more interesting places near to Andover than Yeovil :rolleyes: Try Winchester, Salisbury, the Dorset coast, well any where else really.

-So isn't the Fleet Air Arm museum any good?
Knut want to see old planes.

Oh yeah that museum, yeah thats a good afternoon out and like I say you can get from Yeovil to the Dorset coast or maybe the New Forest easily, not much else in Yeovil.

We are going to Beaulieu and Sammy Miller too, and Stonehenge.
We are leaving Andower at Thuesday morning.
I guess we'll need the Sunday to repair our heads after Hogroast... ;) so we have only Monday to see all those museums.

I had to throw a carrot to Knut to make him come with me to UK again, and luckily the carrot he want is the type I like too! Old machinery, like locomotives, planes, cars, bikes - that is things I like too. :bounce1

But if you know something better then this, in our eyes, please let us know!

Oh! I nearly forgot; we have to eat a cake at Bakermans bakery! :)

(I had a hamburger in Hamburg, if I ever go to Pilzen I have to have a pils - same thing with Andover and Baker's cakes!)

Drive past STONEHENDGE on your way to AVEBURY, spend time there as STONEHENDGE is a coach tourers ripoff spot, just look as you ride bye and head for AVEBURY.

Me, the missus and kids booked up, via pre-booking. :thumb

Liv said:
But if you know something better then this, in our eyes, please let us know!

Woodhenge - about 12 miles from the hograost, on the way to stonehenge .

Thank you!

I have heard about Woodhenge.
But I know nothing about Avebury - I guess I'll find it on a website.
And Haynes Museum - didn't know!

Thanks! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom