Company to modify k1600 grand america seat

MRDDD

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi I’m after a k1600 grand america seat with the writing on or recommend company to modify my original seat I’ve contacted a company at nettleham but they haven’t got back to me

Try SAS auto trim motorbike seats, I haven’t used them, but seen lots of very positive reviews on Facebook.

Who is the ‘they’?

The unnamed ‘they’ in your opening post, or the named company in post #2?

Sas I can’t contact for some reason and my first post they have replied to me
A question has anybody ever put a Sargent seat on they look expensive but great quality and reviews look great

Sas I can’t contact for some reason and my first post they have replied to me

You still haven’t told us who ‘they’ are, other than they hang their hat in ‘nettleham’. That leaves us no other option but to search for them. CORE, would seem to be the answer.

A question has anybody ever put a Sargent seat on they look expensive but great quality and reviews look great

Sargent seats are very popular, on assorted motorbikes. No doubt the 1600 Grand America is no exception.

I’m after a k1600 grand america seat with the writing on….

What ‘writing’?

Thanks Wapping you can by a seat from bmw that actually has grand america on the upstanding where the rider seats meat the passenger seat.
I’ve been in contact with Sargent seats and they have offered me a good deal but on reflection do I need to spend £800 discounted £600 .
I think it’s a want instead of need as my original seat is comfortable. So for once in my life I’m going to say no

Back
Top Bottom