Crf 20l

harrybo1

Reaction score
Hi was wondering what tyres you guys are running with, I brought mine in the summer it has been great but now the mud is here the stock tyres are not so great, thanks in advance carl.

Crf250 L

What is a CRF 20l?

Sorry 250l:blast,I'm thinking of changing the tyres for something more suited to mud,so wondering what some of you blokes run with,come to that do you know of anywhere to buy aftermarket parts from, adventure spec do a few bits for it, or the USA seems be it.

Sorry 250l:blast,I'm thinking of changing the tyres for something more suited to mud,so wondering what some of you blokes run with,come to that do you know of anywhere to buy aftermarket parts from, adventure spec do a few bits for it, or the USA seems be it.

OK, sure Adventure Spec are sourcing kit for the little thumpers, they have a bike there to as guineapig......
Tyres, I recommend Mitas C-19 front and 754Extreme rear, available from Trellesport. Be cautious on the tarred roads though as road going performance is reduced where the performance on the muddy stuff increases.
If you haven't got rimlocks already, think about fitted a set too, enabling reduced tyre pressures to increases bike's footprint. 1.0bar or 15psi will be fine on the tyres listed above.

Timpo.

Thanks for the info guys. I havent got rim locks but I shall do now cheers timpo I'm loving the bike, I seem to be riding the crf more than the gs lately:hide:

I'm loving the bike, I seem to be riding the crf more than the gs lately:hide:

And this time of year, the small thumper comes into it's own.......muddy trails with a covering of leaves can be fun with a small bike, you don't need to be riding a full on enduro racer.

And this time of year, the small thumper comes into it's own.......muddy trails with a covering of leaves can be fun with a small bike, you don't need to be riding a full on enduro racer.

Your dead right timpo myself an my pal brought 1 each and haven't stopped smiling, the only problem is I keep bunking of work, I'm amazed how far I can ride with no discomfort 200 miles no probs, I'm gonna try and get up your neck of the woods soon for a change of scenery .

Back
Top Bottom