Denali Lights / Corrosion

Ianak

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I would recommend if you have bought Denali Lights that you consider applying grease to the lens screws before you fit them to the bike
my D3's are not a year old and the area around one of the 3mm screws has corroded so much so the head of the screw has sheared off
these lights are supplied with lens options and are impossible to change if you can't get the screws out

I would recommend if you have bought Denali Lights that you consider applying grease to the lens screws before you fit them to the bike
my D3's are not a year old and the area around one of the 3mm screws has corroded so much so the head of the screw has sheared off
these lights are supplied with lens options and are impossible to change if you can't get the screws out
Something must have changed, I just went out to look at the lens screws on my D2s. My lights are 6 years old and now on the second bike, been used for over 30k and the screws are as new, no corrosion.

My screws are fine but there's very little black powder coating left anymore.
Its not the screws its the corrosion of the alloy light housing they pass through and these lamps are not a year old yet but Steve at A Bike Thing says they have a 5 year warranty

Its not the screws its the corrosion of the alloy light housing they pass through and these lamps are not a year old yet but Steve at A Bike Thing says they have a 5 year warranty
Mentioning the screws threw me. But still the same answer, no corrosion at all on my D2s

Are you getting them replaced then through the warranty?? I'm just purchasing some Denalis.

Back
Top Bottom