DrAlf’s Spirited Road Ride

I only have a small tank range of 120 miles max, so can you fit in a fuel stop during the day too? If not, no problem, I'll peel off and make my own way back.

Okay dokes - arrive with a full tank and I'll add a fuel stop somewhere along the route:)

Agreed.:thumb A cracking ride, and a real shame it's the last.:(

Why is it the last?

Riding home I past a lovely campsite at Ivinghoe at the base of the downs and a short stroll into the village and pubs - most importantly it's right on a 140 very decent GS loop and only a few miles off a 100 mile Greenlane route

Great weekend and a lovely ride on Saturday. Thanks Adam for arranging it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another well attended and enjoyable GS weekend, the highlight for me being Adam's road ride which as usual was led with great aplomb,:clap:clap:clap thanks mate.

Riding home I past a lovely campsite at Ivinghoe at the base of the downs and a short stroll into the village and pubs - most importantly it's right on a 140 very decent GS loop and only a few miles off a 100 mile Greenlane route

I know this site its close to home, it is used by the Abr off road lads so they are used to biking weekends, am i right in thinking there is a path across the fields to the Rose and Crown ? if there is interest we could make some inquiries. Pm me if you fancy doing something.

JohnnyBoxer
I'll do one in Yorkshire in 2015

Cracking plan Johnny, if it comes to fruition i would love to come up to Gods own county again.
John.

Thanks all - I had a blast too and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks to Chris and Rich for TOC duties and thanks to everyone who joined the ride - great bunch of riders, cracking roads and dry weather = perfect:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom