EICMA

Same for us..no BMW though? So far up their own backsides they think they dont need the publicity?

I will be there Thursday in a black Moto Guzzi T shirt.
Not wearing full leathers and carrying a passport helmet one hopes? Might bump in…. Loads of people going to be there…

Off to EICMA for the first time ever next week...hopefully should get up close and personal to the new Stelvio.
Good to meet you and your lady Dave, even if it was very brief.
Enjoy the show, we might bump into each other yet again. :thumb2

Good to meet you and your lady Dave, even if it was very brief.
Enjoy the show, we might bump into each other yet again. :thumb2
Yes...did enjoy it..though could of done with 2 days there. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Yes...did enjoy it..though could have done with 2 days there. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
It was a big show, with to many gaps filled with Chinese stuff. Some of which had no relevance to me whatsoever as a motorcycle show goer. Like electric pushbikes for example, or mobility scooters. Glad I went to experience it. Certainly better than NEC, in my opinion.

It was a big show, with to many gaps filled with Chinese stuff. Some of which had no relevance to me whatsoever as a motorcycle show goer. Like electric pushbikes for example, or mobility scooters. Glad I went to experience it. Certainly better than NEC, in my opinion.
Apparently the C in EICMA stands for cycles??

Back
Top Bottom