Elgin Hotel closed and handed over for Migrants.

So who's ruled this country for the past 13 years and had a grip on the purse strings. When I say "ruled" I do of course mean in an Anti Midas type way, everything they've touched has turned to dust. Can't believe I still hear folk saying at least Boris got Brexit done. Except he fucking didn't, it's no where near done yet. They remain the worst bunch of grasping self serving slimy creatures deserve to be consigned to geography at the earliest opportunity.

That's not a typo btw, I mean geography, I want their still wheezing cadavers stretched across the fucking landscape.

This is a thread about a hotel in Elgin.

Perhaps you could take your bizarre and rabid rantings elsewhere?

Immigrants get pretty much the same here as they do across Europe, there's no bonus for reaching the UK. We get a very small fraction of the immigrants that leave their home countries, we're certainly a less desirable destination than Turkey, France, Italy, Greece & Germany. I think it's something like 85% settle in their (next door) neighbouring countries anyway.

So who's ruled this country for the past 13 years and had a grip on the purse strings. When I say "ruled" I do of course mean in an Anti Midas type way, everything they've touched has turned to dust. Can't believe I still hear folk saying at least Boris got Brexit done. Except he fucking didn't, it's no where near done yet. They remain the worst bunch of grasping self serving slimy creatures deserve to be consigned to geography at the earliest opportunity.

That's not a typo btw, I mean geography, I want their still wheezing cadavers stretched across the fucking landscape.
What he said

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

No. The terms I used applies to members of one of the fascist groups which try like fuck to exploit these situations. A little research will tell you it's the Patriotic Alternative, Britain First and the now illegal National Action. Hmm, wonder where the NA members went when it was banned? :augie

People in Elgin and other places will be understandably concerned and they should be supported in demanding more cash for police and social services which were badly needed long before migrants were placed there.

However the usual arseholes will not give a single fuck for the people of Elgin. They'll just stir up racism and violence in the town.

And when "far left" groups stir up racism and violence, I'll call them arseholes too, Gerry!

Load of shite

Sunninghill Hotel, Elgin

I do hope the nicest small private hotel in Elgin is doing well?

Great food and great selection of Scotch

Immigrants get pretty much the same here as they do across Europe, there's no bonus for reaching the UK. We get a very small fraction of the immigrants that leave their home countries, we're certainly a less desirable destination than Turkey, France, Italy, Greece & Germany. I think it's something like 85% settle in their (next door) neighbouring countries anyway.

Usual blame shit. …… DO you honestly think the sir and his bunch would do any better …..TYHOYA

No. The terms I used applies to members of one of the fascist groups which try like fuck to exploit these situations. A little research will tell you it's the Patriotic Alternative, Britain First and the now illegal National Action. Hmm, wonder where the NA members went when it was banned? :augie

People in Elgin and other places will be understandably concerned and they should be supported in demanding more cash for police and social services which were badly needed long before migrants were placed there.

However the usual arseholes will not give a single fuck for the people of Elgin. They'll just stir up racism and violence in the town.

And when "far left" groups stir up racism and violence, I'll call them arseholes too, Gerry!

What is it that makes people living in and around Elgin so obnoxious that they 'piss against the bar whilst waiting for their round'? What kind of person does that? What kind of society tolerates it? The people get what the people allow and deserve - if you don't challenge antisocial behaviour it proliferates, but then of course the locals can clamour for the Gubmint to do something about it.... do something about it by bringing your kids up to be decent, and don't tolerate bad behaviour. It isn't anyone elses' fault. You reap what you sow. All this crying out for someone else to do something about it...

Govt minister on skynews just now saying that migrants crossing the channel in small boats are not illegal.

Let's put it like this. I can't think of another Govt in UK history that would have done a worse job!

Whatever you think. But please keep your boring pish out of here. Go to the loonies section especially provided for you and the other gum bumpers.:blagblah

Whatever you think. But not here. Please.

As you asked politely I'll do so :beerjug:

Whatever you think. But please keep your boring pish out of here. Go to the loonies section especially provided for you and the other gum bumpers.:blagblah

I was replying to a question.
Like it or not it's all linked to politics.
I'm guessing you don't like things reflecting badly on your preferred party?
But as promised I'll try and avoid politics outside of that realm and leave you in the beige lane where you don't have to think about matters and what matters :beerjug:

What is it that makes people living in and around Elgin so obnoxious that they 'piss against the bar whilst waiting for their round'? What kind of person does that? What kind of society tolerates it? The people get what the people allow and deserve - if you don't challenge antisocial behaviour it proliferates, but then of course the locals can clamour for the Gubmint to do something about it.... do something about it by bringing your kids up to be decent, and don't tolerate bad behaviour. It isn't anyone elses' fault. You reap what you sow. All this crying out for someone else to do something about it...

The bar pissing was happening 40 years ago...
This was me merely trying to describe just how shoddy the place was then, and I'm very sure that in other towns and cities across the whole country there were bars and clubs whose management did not give a shit what went on...as long as they were rammed full and making a mint !

The bar pissing was happening 40 years ago...
This was me merely trying to describe just how shoddy the place was then, and I'm very sure that in other towns and cities across the whole country there were bars and clubs whose management did not give a shit what went on...as long as they were rammed full and making a mint !

According to my son who lived in Lossiemouth and Elgin (obviously not at the same time) some of the worst behaviour was displayed by RAF personnel out on the lash :blast

According to my son who lived in Lossiemouth and Elgin (obviously not at the same time) some of the worst behaviour was displayed by RAF personnel out on the lash :blast

I didn't want to say...The ' Rock Apes ' :rolleyes:

But the locals weren't far behind.

Back
Top Bottom