Evidence that they work!

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys/Gals/Others,

I got this from a poor soul today who had an attempted theft of his TFT screen.

Thankfully my brace did it’s job.

Yes, I know I make them but if you think yours is at risk then get one - from anywhere!

These screens are approx £1300 to replace!

Ride safe,

IMG_2599.jpeg

How do the scrotes get these TFTs off so easily?
The three circlips are impossible to get to without removing all sorts of other trim/parts to access the circlips and multiplug?

Interested to know if it would be paid for via insurance if it was stolen - would the same apply if it was damaged during attempted theft following adding a modification?
Please dont take the question the wrong way I am not criticising the protector just curious which would have more of a recoverable cost - I recognise if it had been stolen it probably would need recovering (I am assuming without the screen it wont start due to lack of signal to ecu?

Anyone that is a member of my Facebook TFT Group (20K members) will know the actual fact in numbers that a TFT screen is stolen, or attempted stolen :
Five year open Vote.
Stolen 10
attempted 3
Voted 1080
Viewed 14120
So, very rare indeed.

Anyone that is a member of my Facebook TFT Group (20K members) will know the actual fact in numbers that a TFT screen is stolen, or attempted stolen :
Five year open Vote.
Stolen 10
attempted 3
Voted 1080
Viewed 14120
So, very rare indeed.
How many of those who voted had a pound of butter in the fridge? This could be pivotal.

I'd like to know the locations of the 13 to see if there is a further trend, London, cities etc

You'd need to message each person that voted "stolen" individually to ask !

Back
Top Bottom