Forza 350 or ADV 350?

devices

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I fancy a new scooter, as I made the terrible decision to buy a Honda Monkey bike, despite being a tosser sized bloke. Absolute mistake.

So I fancy either a Forza 350 or an ADV 350 - both the same price, any major plus's or downsides to either anyone can share? Reviews are all much of a muchness, I won't be doing mega miles on it but being able to punt up and down a motorway junction or 2 without holding up traffic is a plus.

I had a PCX125 so am used to the underbone design.

Or am I missing thinking about another 350ish CC scooter thats on the market?

Thanks.

If you can, test ride both, see which you prefer

I tried both and chose the Forza, and I love it, use it every day when it doesn’t piss down

I preferred the better weather protection on the Forza, the standard electric screen goes high enough for a 1m80 tosser shaped bloke and I drop it down when I want some cooling air in town

The Showa suspension on the ADV was surprisingly no better than the standard stuff on the Forza, that and the electric screen were the main deciders for me

I have the smart top box (by accident) and it’s excellent, won’t hold 2 full face lids but fine for a large expanding laptop bag or 1 large lid, the keyless integration is great, it’s also cheaper on the Forza than the ADV for some reason :nenau

The wider bars on the ADV are nice and the mirrors give a better view than the Forza, but the Forza ones fold in for filtering like a Parisian

Performance is plenty, in town they’re unbeatable, cruising at motorway speed is no problem

Looks wise it’s totally subjective, I prefer the more normal scooter looking Forza, the ADV is trying a bit too hard for my taste, I’ve no preference between the (smart looking) analog clocks and the TFT

There’s a good thread running here, whichever you go for they’re great little bikes :thumb2

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/580737-Adv-350

I tried both and bought the ADV as I’m not a homosexual.
I found the suspension better on the ADV.
You’ll probably find it easier to get a Forza unless you live in Brighton as the ADVs have a waiting list.

I bought the ADV . All day rideable, more comfortable saddle than my previous GS,s .
Did about 650 miles on a round trip to the west coast of Scotland one weekend. Loved it.
I’m fitting a WRS touring screen though to give more wind protection.
Cracking scooter especially when you consider the cost of them.

Much appreciated, I don't think I can go wrong really either way.

I've emailed my friendly local Honda dealer to see what's going on.

One issue with the ADV is that I see Krytens face when I see one, so many angles on it.

Much appreciated, I don't think I can go wrong really either way.

I've emailed my friendly local Honda dealer to see what's going on.

One issue with the ADV is that I see Krytens face when I see one, so many angles on it.

They’ve restyled the Forza slightly for 2023 so you can probably choose between the 2022 and 2023 front ends if you prefer one over the other, Honda normally knock a few hundred quid off last year’s model if still available

2023 Forza it is. Just an all round bigger better version of the PCX I sold at the end of last year.

Managed to get the dealer to do me a new 2023 model for £200 off, which considering how I couldn't get a penny off my usual other local dealers isn't bad.

2023 Forza it is. Just an all round bigger better version of the PCX I sold at the end of last year.

Managed to get the dealer to do me a new 2023 model for £200 off, which considering how I couldn't get a penny off my usual other local dealers isn't bad.

Lovely . Be sure to hoist the rainbow flag on the back

Good stuff, you’ll love it :thumb2

What colour ?

And don’t forget we like photos on here when you pick it up :nod

Robust Grey. Should find out the lead time tomorrow, dealer reckons a couple of weeks all being well.

Should be a laugh, I always wanted a bit more grunt out of the PCX, this is just a big boy version.

Robust Grey. Should find out the lead time tomorrow, dealer reckons a couple of weeks all being well.

Should be a laugh, I always wanted a bit more grunt out of the PCX, this is just a big boy version.

There's a couple of Facebook groups one for the ADV worldwide and a UK Forza /ADV one, and I'm pretty sure that it's been said that dealers are saying that the deliveries for the ADV are getting back into the a few months timescale again. A cancelled order will help, obviously.

The maxi muppets forum might be worth a look.

Laugh all you like at Maxi Scooters.....but when you know, you know. ;)

Having owned a new TMax, the ADV350 is much more than half the bike for less than half the price .

It's not just the Tmax I'm referring to Arsey, its maxi-scoots in general, the whole class of medium to big engined twist-and-go. Hell, even some of the 125cc don't hang about.

I'd happily own the ADV350 or similar myself, its a great bike.

Maxi scooters are massively popular on the continent but joked about as 'gay' by the British for reasons I don't understand. For my daily commute my maxi is probably the quickest bike I have owned A to B, definitely the most practical and one of the most fun.

It's not just the Tmax I'm referring to Arsey, its maxi-scoots in general, the whole class of medium to big engined twist-and-go. Hell, even some of the 125cc don't hang about.

I'd happily own the ADV350 or similar myself, its a great bike.

Maxi scooters are massively popular on the continent but joked about as 'gay' by the British for reasons I don't understand. For my daily commute my maxi is probably the quickest bike I have owned A to B, definitely the most practical and one of the most fun.

I’ve always had in my head that a maxi scoot is TMax size

Forza isn't that much bigger than the 125 range, but a whole heap more practical.

ADV isn't much different, but just looks a bit 'try hard'. I can see it's appeal if you've been on a 1200GS, but I just want a decent twist and go.

I did check the prices of other models that'd be considered rivals and they make the Forza look good value.

Back
Top Bottom