Gorgeous day for a first longish trip since the accident.

franco

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Plummeted to 19C here today, so thought we'd better get on the bikes to make the most of it. I hadn't ridden much since the accident so wanted to try a full day out on the bike.

The village of Tourrettes sur Loup

i-hmjw4ZF-X2.jpg

Coursegoules in the background.

i-XRffm43-X2.jpg

Mikey on the Vulcan, me on the old (ish) GSA

i-ZRqzxwD-X2.jpg

On the way up to Greolieres, one of the closest ski resorts to the coast, but no snow this year.

i-j4RsNWG-X2.jpg

I'd forgotten how great the roads were around here. This is the D2 from greolieres to Le Broc. Great little loops round here with no traffic

i-xJBn6Xm-X2.jpg

Further on down the road
i-mXFBDgx-X2.jpg

Further up the D2 towards Thorenc, this section has been used in loads of films, including Pierce Brosnan as James Bond driving the Aston whilst some woman in a red Ferrari races him down the road. Very scenic.

i-Wvtx5Nf-X2.jpg

This has been done before :)

i-8jtTQj4-X2.jpg

Wider view

i-wxFf5g6-X2.jpg

i-LfHd44v-X2.jpg

You can see all the way to the Med here on a clear day.

i-8vRtLCb-X2.jpg

Not getting any pics...just a load of code with .jpg at the end?

i-8vRtLCb-X2.jpg

I really must get there. Fantastic (y)

Nice one Rob.

19c you say :unsure: I bet you had your thermals and long johns on at those chilly temps :eek:

Nice one Rob.

19c you say :unsure: I bet you had your thermals and long johns on at those chilly temps :eek:
Of course I did, I *AM* actually French now ye know,.....sacre bleu. We were sitting on the beach today having a picnic, but I had to move into the shade, so still got some Scottish in there. hahahaha

Brilliant photos and lovely weather for this time of the year. The world is being blown sideways at about 40mph here at the moment. :)

Back
Top Bottom