Gorgeous day for a first longish trip since the accident.

Jesus Christ Franco, how are you, nice to see you. I got the end pipe for my 1100 off of you 20 plus years ago. Content de te revoir
Hey Richie, great to see you still here too. Funny enough, was just reading through your Morrocco trip as I was supposed to be going there in April, but will likely postpone it till October, give me leg a chance to get back to 100%. I'm fine, currently down to working Mondays only then end of the year, full retirement, so life is good and it's gonna get better :cool:

Brilliant photos and lovely weather for this time of the year. The world is being blown sideways at about 40mph here at the moment. :)
We were back in the North East of Scotland for New year, people still ask "do you ever see yourself coming back to live in Scotland?" I do miss the people, the pubs, the fish and chips, black & white puddings, lorne sausage etc, but the weather here, especially this time of year. We do get all 4 seasons, but winter lasts 6 weeks and summer lasts 8 months, so I'm not coming back :cool:

Plummeted to 19C here today, so thought we'd better get on the bikes to make the most of it. I hadn't ridden much since the accident so wanted to try a full day out on the bike.

The village of Tourrettes sur Loup

Known to some visitors as "F*ckon' Wolf"
That looks great. A balcony route? Looking fwd to 19C and blue skies here, maybe in a few months.

Thanks for posting it up, amazing photos and views.

Back
Top Bottom