Heed bunker engine bars

Gsnelly

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking at some better engine coverage for my 2012 GSA and these bolt on Heed bunker bars look just the ticket. Has anyone used/fitted them? Are they any good? And is there a U.K. supplier for them?
I want to keep the genuine bars for the upper part of the bike as it also has the aux lights on there…….but the genuine BMW engine bars look like they will still allow the rocker covers to hit the floor!
any advice on alternatives greatly appreciated, cheers

I have the Heed lower and upper bars fitted to my GS, i believe the lowers are the same the upper wont be that much different lol

I'll post pics up when i get home

Thank you, I am thinking I will leave all the standard kit on and just add the lower only bolt on bits to protect the valve covers…..would be good to see some fitted,

I have the heed bunker bars (that's the full kit top and bottom) and I am very happy with them , I got mine direct from Poland I think but that was before Brexit so not Shure about importing now.

OK piccys as promised

Attachments

• Heed4GSA.jpg
    Heed4GSA.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Heed1 ukg.jpg
    Heed1 ukg.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Heed2GSA.jpg
    Heed2GSA.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Heed3 UKGS.jpg
    Heed3 UKGS.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 23
They look like they cover way more of the engine. Thank you for the pics

Pre brexit I fitted sets to A triumph 800 tiger and a Vstrom 1000, they were good quality, fitted well and had very good and comprehensive instructions

Heed bars on my GS. Same comments as Neil W. Good value.

Pre brexit I fitted sets to A triumph 800 tiger and a Vstrom 1000, they were good quality, fitted well and had very good and comprehensive instructions
Not the case now - 2 pages of polish instructions - no torque values

I have the heed bunker bars (that's the full kit top and bottom) and I am very happy with them , I got mine direct from Poland I think but that was before Brexit so not Shure about importing now.
You pay the price advertised, and they refund the vat, and then HMRC takes it back as as import duty lol

You pay the price advertised, and they refund the vat, and then HMRC takes it back as as import duty lol
I did wonder how it worked…….might just crack on and order the bolt on ones to use with my standard bars

Back
Top Bottom