HOG RAOST is a PRIVATE PARTY !!!!!!!

yay, I'm going to be turning up there, on the back of my dad's (BHT) GS :)
hmm, is the event fancy dress? I can also hire the pimp suit again for the weekend, lol lol
1.jpg

More pics of girl on YOUR left (my right) please SOAA. Or bring the delightful young lady to Hograost :thumb:

denester said:
More pics of girl on YOUR left (my right) please SOAA. Or bring the delightful young lady to Hograost :thumb:
lol I would bring her along but unfortunately I don't think there's any way of getting her down.... damn lol :D

2.jpg

3.jpg

Pondboy said:
SOAA,

I have a horrible feeling that your pimp suit will look rather normal compared to some of the shirts on display. :mmmm PB
Oh please tell me BHT doesn't take his brightly coloured shirts down as well? :D:D

SOAA said:
lol I would bring her along but unfortunately I don't think there's any way of getting her down.... damn lol :D
Form a queue here to offer pillion seats! :)

SOAA said:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a flood of pillion-seat offers now...

:D

SOAA said:
yay, I'm going to be turning up there, on the back of my dad's (BHT) GS :)
hmm, is the event fancy dress? I can also hire the pimp suit again for the weekend, lol lol
Hire it ? I thought you borrowed it from yer old man

Bakes can I come with my africa twin again like last year :D Can bring more mates along wif the same bikes as mine that will pay and just have a good time eating prock :thumb

SOAA said:

2.jpg

3.jpg

Oh please tell me BHT doesn't take his brightly coloured shirts down as well? :D:D

is she coming for a spit roasting

Novice said:
c'mon mate .. they only kids!!!

You dirty old man! :D
Well OK she is only 17 but the rest of us are 20+ I don't feel like a kid any more :(
:D:D

info

Hi, I'm not really sure how these forum things work, but I hope someone takes pity a my un web-wise ass because I would like to come on this event (piss up) and if someone would direct me to further details, who to contact etc, I would be very gratefull. cheers. email is tiburon_gordo@yahoo.co.uk.

dave_allen said:
Hi, I'm not really sure how these forum things work, but I hope someone takes pity a my un web-wise ass because I would like to come on this event (piss up) and if someone would direct me to further details, who to contact etc, I would be very gratefull. cheers. email is tiburon_gordo@yahoo.co.uk.

http://www.hograost.com

Just turn up and pay.

Back
Top Bottom