I need help transporting Our Olive Oil back to the UK

Pondboy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

It has been a bit of a buggery start to the year with family calamities etc. and despite me having a load of Our Olive Oil bottled and ready to sell, it is all sitting in Mas de Barberans, Catalunya, rather than the couriers warehouse in High Wycombe and I am now having problems with my usual delivery man.

If anyone is driving an estate/van north in the next month or two and has space/weight capacity to take some oil back to Henley on Thames, I can make it worth their while. It is securely boxed and I will provide documentation in the unlikely case you get questioned at customs.

Thanks

Martin (PB)

Try Breakwells transport of Kidderminster, 01562 755494 ask for stacey and tell her Jeff from Terracotta World in Yorkshire passed on her name, they do a pallet for about £140 plus vat from Alicante for me.

For £3000, I'll come down on my GSA, fit as many bottles as I can in my panniers (I haven't bought panniers yet, but will if you PayPal me the £3000 :p), then take a couple of weeks to ride back through Europe, and deliver the oil to Henley.:beerjug::D

Nutty, haha, yes I'm sure you would.

Grim Reaper, I have spoken to Stacey, and yes she can help me out, so I'll get her the details she needs and let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the help & with luck, the oil will be at the couriers by June.

Martin

Martin.......have you tried sticking a thread up on here with some of your oil for sale?

Obviously it will be more to send out a bottle or number of them individually, but with all of the rest of the distribution costs removed, it could work out well?

I'd certainly be interested in buying some....knowing the person its coming from, what their process is and so on makes it quite a nice thing to buy, especially as a lot of us followed your move out there with interest.

:thumb2

Fanum, as soon as I have got in the couriers, I'll be posting details. This year I have bottled it in 3/4 litre bottles and I also have some 5 litres Plastic jugs.

I'll report back early next week with an update.

Martin (PB)

hola!

Drop me a pm at some stage......I have a place in Xerta and come over regularly.
could possibly help out going forward.
hasta luego:thumb2

With many thanks to the heads up by Grim Reaper, I have got Our Olive Oil back at our distributors and as soon as I set up the Paypal buttons on our website, ready to go.

I hope to get them working over the weekend and will update this thread and post in the for sale forum accordingly.

Many thanks for all your support, all of you, it's really appreciated.

PB
Martin

With many thanks to the heads up by Grim Reaper, I have got Our Olive Oil back at our distributors and as soon as I set up the Paypal buttons on our website, ready to go.

I hope to get them working over the weekend and will update this thread and post in the for sale forum accordingly.

Many thanks for all your support, all of you, it's really appreciated.

PB
Martin

Let me know if you need any more bringing back.:thumb You know my terms!:D

Up for orders

I think I have now got the website working with PayPal successfully, with all the new piccies loaded. At the moment, I can't figure out how to make it more mobile friendly (a la Google), so it is what it is.

This year the bottles are 750ml & cost £15.95 delivered. A case of six 750ml bottles is £54.95 If anyone can get to Henley on Thames to collect, I have about 40 5 litre plastic jugs in my mothers garage which I can sell for cash.

If you do make an order, please leave delivery instructions. If you don't they will not leave it. If you do, they will.

If anyone has any problems, email me at ouroliveoil at gmail dot com rather than post here. I can deal with it quicker that way.

Enjoy

Martin (PB)
Our Olive Oil

I think I have now got the website working with PayPal successfully, with all the new piccies loaded. At the moment, I can't figure out how to make it more mobile friendly (a la Google), so it is what it is.

This year the bottles are 750ml & cost £15.95 delivered. A case of six 750ml bottles is £54.95 If anyone can get to Henley on Thames to collect, I have about 40 5 litre plastic jugs in my mothers garage which I can sell for cash.

If you do make an order, please leave delivery instructions. If you don't they will not leave it. If you do, they will.

If anyone has any problems, email me at ouroliveoil at gmail dot com rather than post here. I can deal with it quicker that way.

Enjoy

Martin (PB)
Our Olive Oil

Are you going to the Hograost, Martin? I reckon if you donated some money to the charity, and set up a small stand there, you'd shift loads of this stuff.:thumb

Most of this lot would have it on their cornflakes!:D

Back
Top Bottom