indicator connectors

icedfusion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know what type of connector these are called (these are rear indicators, i assume the front are the same connector):
BMW_IndicatorConnectors.png

I want to create a Y harness using these connectors (female and male)- don't want to tap into wires directly or get them from BMW so thought they must be available from somewhere else, anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Does anyone know what type of connector these are called (these are rear indicators, i assume the front are the same connector):
View attachment 283797

I want to create a Y harness using these connectors (female and male)- don't want to tap into wires directly or get them from BMW so thought they must be available from somewhere else, anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Be aware that any extra draw of power could lead to the canBUS system shutting down the power to them.

You can buy the connectors from BMW as spares

Thanks for the links, but they seem to be BMW prices - one connector is $35!

Be aware that any extra draw of power could lead to the canBUS system shutting down the power to them.
I have seen others put other lights on - I believe 'abikething' provide a kit for illuminating the BMW badge that plugs into the wiring harness and I assume this is a Y connector.

Yep, a seller called Penmen Bowmen sells them on aliexpress. I dont know how to take a link tho.
Search for r1250gs indicators and you'll find them eventually.

Stu

I ordered a set of these which arrived today. I can report they are a perfect fit, so i will be splicing into these to run my emblem lights when they arrive.

Stu

I ordered a set of these which arrived today. I can report they are a perfect fit, so i will be splicing into these to run my emblem lights when they arrive.

Stu
Do you have a link to what you bought as I am not sure what to get.

Cheers

Thanks for the links, but they seem to be BMW prices - one connector is $35!

I have seen others put other lights on - I believe 'abikething' provide a kit for illuminating the BMW badge that plugs into the wiring harness and I assume this is a Y connector.
They were just to show you you can get then from BMW, - you buy them from the car dealerships - far cheaper

eg Nav connector £20+ from a well known bike supplier - £12 from BMW parts desk (car)

I dont know how to put a link or screen shot from ali express.

If you search for penman bowmen engine wiring harness they vome up at the top of the page

Back
Top Bottom