Interested in seeing the new Stelvio ?

wrinkleyowlie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I think the show bike from EICMA is doing the rounds of Guzzi dealers in the UK. It will be at Teasdales Thirsk on 16-01-24 between 5and 8pm. I think numbers are limited due to space. If you want to see it Give Rebecca a call at Teasdales.

Id say great, but seeing as our local

Guzzi dealer went under a month ago,

Ive now got no chance, 😭

There were a couple at EICMA

cd934c0dc71d99b58878af355d68caa3.jpg

99b87ef729785deb860c290702a7317c.jpg

b7d2d04cd9899b3c00d8962fa2725b92.jpg

Hope you guys aren’t disappointed when you see it in the flesh

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Hmmm wonder if it's coming to INMOTO in Croydon - 5 min walk from work if so :)

I would have thought that they would be showing up at your dealers by now, because the last I heard was the first batch would be arriving here this month. But then this month is 1/2 over and I've heard nothing, so maybe they've been pushed back.

God forbid it doesn’t go to Motorcycle and scooter centre, they’ll swop the engine for a flaky paint version.
Ha, ha I was going to say something similar about it turning up at MSC ........... perhaps we could organise a group outing to go and inspect it ;)

For us North Welshies I have asked A&D and they dont have a date yet but will post on here as soon as I hear

They do say there has been a huge amount of interest in the new model and have taken some deposits already

The adventure version Stelvio should greatly outsell the sports touring V100 Mandello, just as the GS vastly outsells the RS.

I don't have the current figures, but from memory BMW's R1200 sales went in this order; R1200GS with the GS Adventure close behind, then RT, R, last the R1200RS. Naturally BMW introduced the all new R1300 series in their top selling R1300GS with the GS Adventure supposedly coming next.

It's interesting that Guzzi chose build their all new V100 series first as the Mandello then bring out the Stelvio version, so more of a soft roll out approach. Any thoughts why?

I have heard that, the V100 and the Stelvio where developed at the same time. I suspect a Stelvio NTX version will be released next year. Bigger tank, luggage, centre stand, spot lights, heated grips, crashbars. I hope I'm wrong as I would quite like to retire. I suspect the reason they introduced the V100 first was to boost sales. Doubt I would have bought a V100 had the Stelvio been released first. I reckon I'm not the only one. There will be many world wide (like me) who will chop in the V100 for a Stelvio. Plus it puts a few more folks on V100s which will come onto the used market. I suppose another way of enticing folks into the brand.

Last edited:
Other than increasing the tank size that sounds like a Stelvio accessory package which should be easy enough.

Back
Top Bottom