Into The West X, Leenane, Co Galway 1st - 3rd September 2023

I’m now booked in. Thanks go to a certain lad for offering me his room. Thank you!

It’ll be the craic. I’m considering washing my bike for the first time in at least a year…

Jockser et al. Unfortunately Steve and I will not be able to make it after all this year. Will try harder for next year.

I have written to the Hotel to cancel the twin room we had booked, so if someone wants to jump in and take it, that would be great.

Have a great weekend.

Jockser et al. Unfortunately Steve and I will not be able to make it after all this year. Will try harder for next year.

I have written to the Hotel to cancel the twin room we had booked, so if someone wants to jump in and take it, that would be great.

Have a great weekend.
We will take the room please. 👍👍

Had to cancel my room, hope you all have a great weekend. Ride safe
Dun 24

I also had to cancel.
Spoke with Agnes this morning.
(I imagine someone on the waiting list got a nice surprise)

Have a great weekend lads /lass's

Sent by an Android

So disappointed...

We've had to cancel too - Paula's old back injury has flared up, so 3 days on a bike isn't going to fly. 😕

Enjoy, folks.

So disappointed...

We've had to cancel too - Paula's old back injury has flared up, so 3 days on a bike isn't going to fly.

Enjoy, folks.
Jaysus..... 'twas a bad back that nobbled me as well!

Sent by an Android

Really disappointed... 😕

We missed last year cos I forgot to book early enough.

TBH, Leenane is just one element of life that's affected by Paula's back pain. I feel sorry for anyone with back pain like this.

Enjoy y'all....

Just had a call offering me a room but due to an ongoing family issue I cannot now attend :blast

If someone is quick they might get a room, I think the caller is working through the waiting list!

Had I not already had long held plans I would have been all over this, beautiful part of the world.

Had to cancel my room, hope you all have a great weekend. Ride safe
Dun 24

I also had to cancel.

We've had to cancel too - Paula's old back injury has flared up, so 3 days on a bike isn't going to fly. 😕

Sorry to hear that guys :(
As said there’s always next year, probably the first weekend again (6/7/8th) but I’ll confirm next week when I’ve spoken to Agnes

Only 4 more sleeps :bounce1

Another late cancellation here I'm afraid.......:-(

There is a nice room available at the hotel for Friday and Saturday if anyone needs it.

Gutted 'm missing my favourite event of the year but hope everyone has a great time and the weather is kind.

The weather forecast looks ok. Fingers crossed the wet stuff stays away. Not the fizzy stuff though. I expect we will make that disappear!

Back
Top Bottom