Keis Heated Inner Gloves Working??

We Make Life A Ride

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if my Keis heated inner gloves are working?

I'm doubting they are as I can't feel very little if amy warmth from them. I expected them to be as warm as my jacket but am hardly getting the feeling of any heat at all.

I have seen a review which says the heat is extremely mild though.

I put a temp sensor in one glove earlier and the temp before turning on was 1.7c after turning bike on and plugging in gloves after about 5 mins I checked and temp sensor had risen to 4.6c but even them I could not feel any heat coming from them.

May be something to do with how you have them wired up. I had a similar issue with my waistcoat and gloves, and had to ring Keiss to ask them. It was something to do with how the two were connected and their controllers. Really sorry I can’t be specific, it’s drifted off out of my currently important stuff but was really simple when I sorted it. I’m sure yours will be too.

I have Keis heated inner gloves and they get very warm. No temperature control on them, they are just "on".

I've got them plugged directly to the battery, with a fuse inbetween of course.

SteveT

:dragon

I have Keis heated inner gloves and they get very warm. No temperature control on them, they are just "on".

I've got them plugged directly to the battery, with a fuse inbetween of course.

SteveT

:dragon
Yeah I've tried connecting via my jacket sleeves with the controller on high and direct to the bike with no controller.

But hardly anything. Definitely not a noticeable heat. And no where near what I'd describe as very warm.

So maybe they do have a fault then.

Back
Top Bottom