Klim Carlsbad sizing

Anthony Byrne

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I want to pull the trigger on some pants but I can’t source them in Ireland so need to order from the mainland.

Does anyone own a pair of Klim Carlsbad pants in a size 36 short?

If so, I want to ask if they are generous in size or have you any advice on the sizing. I’ve tried the Klim dealer in Ireland but they don’t have any in stock. From my experience with jackets they are usually generous in size.

Cheers
Anthony

I would classify myself as a 38" waist normally, and the 36" ones fitted me fine. I went for the longer leg as the "normal" ones seem to leave only a couple of centimetres of coverage over my boots.

I got mine from Motolegends who have a good returns policy, but that might not be an option for you with the taxes etc that we now enjoy in / out of Europe.

I want to pull the trigger on some pants but I can’t source them in Ireland so need to order from the mainland.

Does anyone own a pair of Klim Carlsbad pants in a size 36 short?

If so, I want to ask if they are generous in size or have you any advice on the sizing. I’ve tried the Klim dealer in Ireland but they don’t have any in stock. From my experience with jackets they are usually generous in size.

Cheers
Anthony

i have them in a 36 short and they are generous on the sizing for the waist. The leg is also (for me) just about the right length - when walking they're as low as i'd want them, any longer and they'd be dragging. I'd go for a smaller (waist) size next time round as i really have to cinch up the waist straps & also use braces too.

Back
Top Bottom