List of those who have expressed interest in attending

Bill,

Julie and I will not require food on Friday evening.

We have a Granddaughters birthday bash to attend.

I will pop over Friday morning and put up tent. We will both return for about 9pm:ChrisKelly

Getting close now:bounce1 :thumby:

Bill. Don't worry I'll have Andrews snap as well ta.:thumb

Flipfly can have Jooly's. :D

So many dafties in one place, there really should be mental healthcare workers available on sight.
And maybe a custody suite.....

i have to wholeheartedly agree with you there...a real lunatics convention :blast

So many dafties in one place, there really should be mental healthcare workers available on sight.
And maybe a custody suite.....

I will volunteer for the post of designated normal person :rob
I have a letter from matron and a full box of brain pils.:drool

I`m coming too!

Oh, ok.
I have posted a couple of times that we're full.
There will be room for your tent, but no gaurantees that we can feed you, so come prepared for that will you.
Bill

Oh, ok.
I have posted a couple of times that we're full.
There will be room for your tent, but no gaurantees that we can feed you, so come prepared for that will you.
Bill

Soz mate - too thick to read the posts but THANK YOU and, anyway, I was bringing me own grub so that's fine!

Thank you for saying there will be room for little old me, I`ll bring a mate (just joined the forum) and the poor sod can share my tent............ (and my curry)

Soz mate - too thick to read the posts but THANK YOU and, anyway, I was bringing me own grub so that's fine!

Thank you for saying there will be room for little old me, I`ll bring a mate (just joined the forum) and the poor sod can share my tent............ (and my curry)

Don't forget your vin rouge either......:D

Hi Bill I'm a newbie local GS rider so may pop along to say hello and
Join a ride out. If that's Ok? :)

Blooming Heck very glad I got my name down early, can't wait until next weekend to have a great time and see lots of old and new friends..Oh and I promise I am as loud and nutty as ever. I just don't stay up so late so the early birds can actually get some sleep.:blagblah:p

Would you have room for Ange and I if we sorted our own food?

:Motomartin

Would you have room for Ange and I if we sorted our own food?

:Motomartin
We've had a couple of late cancellations Tim, so yes, there is room, but the later you book, the more of a slope you camp on. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom