Llangollen 2007

Booked!!!

:clap :bounce1 :clap :bounce1 :clap :bounce1 :clap :bounce1 :thumb :thumb :D

Booked!!!! Fri/Sat/Sun nights in hotel
Can somebody put me on the list for the meal please!

Not been to one of these before - any stuff I need to know about raffle tickets etc? Likewise on-road/off-road stuff - I have a R1200GS with Battlewing tyres. Would like to do something off the tarmac but 'intro' kind of stuff. Any plans for anything like that? Or would it be better to stick to the road run?

Bit of advice please
:beer: :beerjug: :beer:

Really fancy this, does anybody know the names of the campsites, do they have websites? :beer:

Cheers Paul, looks like a lovely site. I live for my camping but know from experience that it's not a good idea to go in blind - there are camp sites and there are camp sites! :thumb

Thats a damn shame ...

... i'll really miss the miserable bastard who runs the other campsite NOT :beerjug:

Fist time at a GS National Do

Well, I intend to go to wales (looking forward to it) but as a first timer to a GS event, do you need to register your going etc?

I intend to camp, so thats ok, but what do you recommend? get there as ealy as possible?

dont camp to close to the toilets?

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

How many people are due to attend this year?

Cheers

Paul

:beer:

Had to make a difficult decision yesterday.
Euan (my 10 yr old lad) was all excited to tell me that he had been asked to play rugby for Wiveliscombe against a small touring side. He is sport mad and has only just started getting really keen on rugby so was over the moon when they approached him and asked him to play.
The date of the big game ........... May 5th.
Still hope to catch up with a few of you at Lands End and North Yorks.

tough choice

Tough choice Trippy, but you have made the right one:thumb2
You will have loads more chances to join the tossers:aidan
but only one to see your lad play his first international/intercounty game.
I hope he has a Cracking game and pics appear on here for us all to see.
See you at the Hog :rob :aidan

Will be in my diary, just bought another bike so at last I can make it out this summer, first time to Wales, looking forward to meeting all you tossers!

See you at the campsite....

Nik

Phoned up the campsite to book 2 pitches. They only take bookings for electrical hook ups. Hopefully doesn't get toooooooooo crowded?

Glad it's not just me....called tonight to book but they said it's not necessary for a tent...hope there'll be room for everyone - best not get there too late on Friday! :confused: :D

Looking forward to it! :thumb2

TC & Summerland

Glad it's not just me....called tonight to book but they said it's not necessary for a tent...hope there'll be room for everyone - best not get there too late on Friday! :confused: :D

Looking forward to it! :thumb2

TC & Summerland

Funny that they said that to me tonight to after ignoring my e-mail

Hope they have multi story camping:D

Less than a month....

Lookin forward to it (said the man with a room)!!!
:beer: :beer: - definitely available!!
:Motomartin :Motomartin - well maybe not in N.Wales in May :augie
(Was the weather booked or is it just happening?)
:bounce1 Anyway:bounce1
:hapybnce:
:hogroast
One day closer than yesterday!

I have a room booked but have just had a week camping in France and Holland and would love to camp it up again for this little do :D

Might just have to squeeze in somewhere:rolleyes:

See you there campers :beer:

Jon

ps..... Neil, you still up for meeting up enroute?:thumb

Just off the phone (09.40 Sat 14th April) to a very helpful gentleman at the Wern Isaf farm, who told me that it cost £6 per night with my one person tent, and took a note of my name, and confirmed that I was now booked in to stay at his campsite.
He issued me with a password in case there were hordes of others trying to claim that they had booked in, because they had had loads of calls from all sorts of wierdo's for the bank holiday weekend at start of May.

ps only kidding about the password and wierdo's:green gri

Back
Top Bottom