Looking good.

A marked improvement with the slightly larger screen.

So ordered new indicator inserts to match in with front lights. I had payed to have wiring changed as they were handlebar mounted. Shop said they I would be able to fit them so sent them me. No as the wiring is wrong :spitfire And to top it all no lenses as they come separately for £16 quid. Why the bloody hell can't they put them with the inserts and charge accordingly.

Going to have a go at fitting these inserts and wiring up myself.
How do I get the old inserts out ? Can I just prize them out with a screwdriver.
I bought these to fasten wires back together as I don't have a soldering iron. Or maybe there is something better to fasten wires together ?
I have paid the dealer to do it but thought I would have a go.
Cheers Screenshot_20231005_042245_Samsung Internet.jpg20231005_043411.jpg

Last edited:
Going to have a go at fitting these inserts and wiring up myself.
How do I get the old inserts out ? Can I just prize them out with a screwdriver.
I bought these to fasten wires back together as I don't have a soldering iron. Or maybe there is something better to fasten wires together ?
I have paid the dealer to do it but thought I would have a go.
Cheers View attachment 285706View attachment 285707

Think these will be easier than messing about with wiring.

Finally sorted with the Ciro inserts although I'm now getting a collection of the bloody things. Worth £186 quid with shipping. All my lighting is now Ciro apart from headlight and can highly recommend. 20231014_025716.jpg20231014_025616.jpg20231014_025601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom