Multi V4 RS

Hope its better than the last parts bin special .....Nutty will have one
Thought this an interesting comment. After ten GSA’s I got a V4S and enjoyed it. Then a PP. I was convinced I had a “Friday” bike, but got back what it owed me. Currently have a Rally, I’m impressed. BUT: got a deposit down for an RS. However, I’m now wondering as to whether all that dosh for a tarts handbag V4S is anything approaching value for money.
cheers.

Thought this an interesting comment. After ten GSA’s I got a V4S and enjoyed it. Then a PP. I was convinced I had a “Friday” bike, but got back what it owed me. Currently have a Rally, I’m impressed. BUT: got a deposit down for an RS. However, I’m now wondering as to whether all that dosh for a tarts handbag V4S is anything approaching value for money.
cheers.
Mine had an odd trait of hating corners which was odd for a bike with sports rubber on , the V4s was way better and that had CTA 3 on , I was convinced that either my frame was miss alingned or the yolks were miss machined as the front was never straight and always cock eyed .
Also the V4s worked better , way way better on the roads I ride .The PP was just no good and and massive disappointment for the expectations I expected from a Sport version of an already great bike.
The dealer sold mine on , and to be honest I was not too happy about that as they had it in bits for months and some poor sod will have the same bad bike . I got all my money back as rejected at 1000 miles and bought another V4s and that was perfect, we until the wife went on it and hated it hence the 1250 now and the 1300 gs on order.

d55b75a6aac6b5ce1df17fabe19756b7.png

Panigalistradista will have one. :rob

The pp always seems to have a track photo shot .. that’s where it belongs , not on the real roads

Mine had an odd trait of hating corners which was odd for a bike with sports rubber on , the V4s was way better and that had CTA 3 on , I was convinced that either my frame was miss alingned or the yolks were miss machined as the front was never straight and always cock eyed .
Also the V4s worked better , way way better on the roads I ride .The PP was just no good and and massive disappointment for the expectations I expected from a Sport version of an already great bike.
The dealer sold mine on , and to be honest I was not too happy about that as they had it in bits for months and some poor sod will have the same bad bike . I got all my money back as rejected at 1000 miles and bought another V4s and that was perfect, we until the wife went on it and hated it hence the 1250 now and the 1300 gs on order.
Well, caution thrown to the winds and all that. I collect mine next weekend. After a lot of dithering I decided to trade in my Rally as opposed to keeping them both. Rally is probably the best suited bike for my needs. So far. But not doing the miles, and no more two up touring.
Grandchildren’s inheritance takes another knock! Cheers.

Well, caution thrown to the winds and all that. I collect mine next weekend. After a lot of dithering I decided to trade in my Rally as opposed to keeping them both. Rally is probably the best suited bike for my needs. So far. But not doing the miles, and no more two up touring.
Grandchildren’s inheritance takes another knock! Cheers.
So is it any cop ?

We need pics mate, saw one the other day, they certainly have some road presence

Back
Top Bottom