New bike day

looks really good in white. See you have the gps in the right place. Wise man

Yes it’s okay up there. It’s a Wunderlich mount. Borderline fit for purpose though as the combined weight of the cradle and Nav 6 sometimes cause it to slip down slightly on bumpy roads.

Clearance between the master cylinder is very tight on full lock but at least there is some clearance, probably enough room for another coat of paint:D

Seem to remember the Wunderlich site recommended some sort of spacer or extra part but I found that the risers I’ve fitted mean that it’s not necessary.

Not a clue. These are BMW panniers in Storm Black Metallic and match the black bits:augie.
I made a conscious decision to have black ones as I don’t like white panniers and topbox. I’d need a ‘Polite’ jacket if I put white boxes on it…

A good point well made :)

Yes it’s okay up there. It’s a Wunderlich mount. Borderline fit for purpose though as the combined weight of the cradle and Nav 6 sometimes cause it to slip down slightly on bumpy roads.

Clearance between the master cylinder is very tight on full lock but at least there is some clearance, probably enough room for another coat of paint:D

Seem to remember the Wunderlich site recommended some sort of spacer or extra part but I found that the risers I’ve fitted mean that it’s not necessary.

I used the Vortex GPS Bracket. Like you on full lock it is tight. But it was quite stable maybe cos it shares the 4 screw of the screen

Back
Top Bottom