new bike day

only done 150 miles so far but loving it. given the snow when i picked it up the heated seat was fantastic

Damn...I know that saying is coming for all of us, “It’s the last bike I’ll ever buy,” so make it a good one.

The Husky looks great Bowser (y)

Damn...I know that saying is coming for all of us, “It’s the last bike I’ll ever buy,” so make it a good one.

The Husky looks great Bowser (y)

there's a thread in another place about wonky joints and whether one gets a small sub 200kg bike, a Tmax, an MP3 or Tricity 300 if manhandling the 250kg uber-tourer becomes too much

there's a thread in another place about wonky joints and whether one gets a small sub 200kg bike, a Tmax, an MP3 or Tricity 300 if manhandling the 250kg uber-tourer becomes too much
Even a push bike......Only this morning my 94 old neighbour told me of his 5 mile round trip. He has two knee jobs too.

@bowser get your coat, love, you've pulled
Its is unfortunate I have to accept those remarks from your good self as you are way way more experienced in the FUGLEY department and have considerably more experience than I do ;-)

now dont get me wrong I would love the same bike but 150kgs tops but that aint happening, I wanted cruise control as knackered wrist made riding the 990 and 1100gs both a litteral pain, but also anything smaller than this is too cramped, still have my 640 though and thats about 150 kg and about 65/70 bhp

I love these Husqvarnas, I ws going to trade my S10 in for one of these then I had a ride on a Tracer 9 GT+ and the Yamaha dealer offered me £2400 more than M&P so it was a no brainer really as I would have had to spend about another £1000 to add farkles to the Huskie, but I do still like the 901 very much!

Back
Top Bottom