New to me TC

GS or GSA?
I've got a '63 TB TC GSA and it's great.

Enjoy your one.

GS or GSA?
I've got a '63 TB TC GSA and it's great.

Enjoy your one.

13 plate TB GSA. First chance to ride it today, very pleased.

IMG_5405.jpg

It’s got “tft” now as well!

IMG_5408.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yep I used mine all round France on the Pan, worked a treat.

And with the TC I can add a Bluetooth OBD reader and access all the bike data, should I want it …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can't work out from their website if the app recognises an OBD sender

What mounting system are you using for the tablet?

was going to ask the same

I use this https://www.brodit.co.uk/brodit/holders/Samsung/Galaxy+Tab+Active+2+SM-T390/SM-T395/739003.htm

I added a Ram ball flat mount to the back

A short Ram arm connects to a https://ultimateaddons.com/collections/attachments/products/mirror-8-16mm-attachment which sits next to the std nav unit

To keep things central, i shifted the std nav unit about 50mm to the left as well

That way i can fit my Wunderlinq unit into the Nav mount, and the Tab sits in front

i usually carry my Nav6 as a backup in case i have technical failures

However always looking for something different

Can't work out from their website if the app recognises an OBD sender

I need to check, but if i recall you can set one of the apps to run from the DMD to be the Wunderlinq frontend / dashboard , however you also need a wunderlinq dongle to display the data

and I believe DMD is set to run with the Thork joystick , so you cant use the navwheel to scroll your way round the dashboard either

I need to check, but if i recall you can set one of the apps to run from the DMD to be the Wunderlinq frontend / dashboard , however you also need a wunderlinq dongle to display the data

and I believe DMD is set to run with the Thork joystick , so you cant use the navwheel to scroll your way round the dashboard either

None of which is a problem on the TC, that doesn’t have a whizz wheel ….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmmm, I was one of the first to get a Winderlinq a few years ago and was very underwhelmed by it. Flogged it and moved on. I am hoping the the DMD dudes flog an OBD sender that will transmit to a tablet.

They sell a bespoke, ruggedised tablet and charging holder on their site.

Back
Top Bottom