Official map( Yorkshire Edition)

I live in the hills above Manchester, not far from Oldham, and I say scone rhyming with cone.

However, my particular village was historically in Lancashire, Yorkshire and Cheshire, all at the same time. I'm in the Lancashire bit, and I can still see Cheshire, but Yorkshire moved away a bit so I can't see that.. I think it's just over the horizon?

I live in the hills above Manchester, not far from Oldham, and I say scone rhyming with cone.

However, my particular village was historically in Lancashire, Yorkshire and Cheshire, all at the same time. I'm in the Lancashire bit, and I can still see Cheshire, but Yorkshire moved away a bit so I can't see that.. I think it's just over the horizon?
Love your vehicles - past and present :D

Are you sure? Really sure? On my map Haworth is West of Bradford. Probably more North West but definitely not East.
Oops, that’s what happens when you post when you get home from the pub on Friday evening :giggle: Yes, you’re correct - Haworth is definitely just west of Bradford - but scone definitely rhymes with con around these parts, not cone 👍 We also call a fish cake from the chippie a scone in the Keighley area too

Back
Top Bottom