Recommendations service East Kent

SBD

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As title, looking for recommendations for someone to service my GS in East Kent.

Nearest main dealer is in Tunbridge Wells, would rather not have to take a day off work to get the bike sorted.

it’s out of warranty, but a keeper, so a good independent would be ideal

thx

Mark Holden Motorcycles in Bromley? I appreciate it's West Kent but he has a fantastic reputation, which I can attest to. I'm struggling to think of any independents nearer to you. Sycamore in Whitham, Essex do a collect/return service for an extra £40.00. A large number of people don't use Tunbridge Wells anymore due to crap service and I can vouch for Sycamore as I have been using them for about three years now.

Stand by - A friend of mine who has had GSs for decades has recommended this place. West Kent though.

Last edited:
Reactions: SBD
Mark Holden Motorcycles in Bromley? I appreciate it's West Kent but he has a fantastic reputation, which I can attest to. I'm struggling to think of any independents nearer to you. Sycamore in Whitham, Essex do a collect/return service for an extra £40.00. A large number of people don't use Tunbridge Wells anymore due to crap service and I can vouch for Sycamore as I have been using them for about three years now.

Stand by - A friend of mine who has had GSs for decades has recommended this place. West Kent though.

Brian is your man at BGM used for many years, great service, loan bike by arrangement and works with you using genuine parts. Highly respected with well equipped workshop and all the tools. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Thanks guys

East Kent, anyone? Anyone….?

I’m Not sure if Jim Cray is still operating and if he is, whether he works on modern stuff.
He used to be in Sittingbourne but I think that he moved nearer to Faversham.
Google Jim Cray Engineering BMW.

I also vouch for Brian at BGM. I've known him since 2004 and he's serviced my 7 BMWs as though they were his own.

Due to his good reputation, he can get really busy, so you may have to book in advance to get the service. Which reminds me....

Back
Top Bottom