Shoppin

bhud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Im going deep into the colonies beginning of next week would be nice to try some bike gear on - any suggestions round Leeds / Newark area?
Thanks in advance

Best place which will take you a bit further east is the sportsbikeshop in Boston, they also have a place in Leeds if you dont want to venture that far (I think Boston is the main office, and a brilliant place for trying kit on).

Best place which will take you a bit further east is the sportsbikeshop in Boston, they also have a place in Leeds if you dont want to venture that far (I think Boston is the main office, and a brilliant place for trying kit on).

Thanks Aberdoom has little to offer in kit - all looks great on the internet but reality can be so different

The old revit is past its best was looking at Merlin, carlsbad, a summer ish jacket but 50" chest. We're heading down to Harrogate on Sunday returning Tuesday so thought Id take advantage of being able to pop into a shop which might have a better range than - nope an actual range of bike clothing than here in Aberdoom

Give Motolegends a look. Very good customer service I’ve found.
I bought a Richa laminate suit from them. Very happy with it.
Jim

I

I’ve dealt with sportsbikeshop… can’t fault them. Bought something online - cocked up my order by letting Applepay give them an old delivery address. Emailed overnight and had a reply at 0850 the next morning - all sorted. Decent prices so if you can swing by a store I’m sure it’ll be worth it.

I've got the Klim Carlsbad jacket and trousers if you'd like a look at them? Though not for the next couple of weeks as I'm wearing them on my adventure into England and on into Africa.

Back
Top Bottom