Wales- Best route to coast

Yes- rode it 15 years ago and had a hoot- but couldn’t remember it’s name or where it was when I decided to go back. Turns out it was the Elan Valley Mountain road after all when I took a slight detour today…

Interesting concept!

well, you do climb up the side of the Elan Valley, over the Pen y Deunant mountain into the Ystwyth valley

Last time I paid any attention Great Whitley was a 30 from the bottom of the hill comkng from Newham Bridge past the Hundred house and in both directions after that. The van parks in the layby between the Hundred House and thd petrol station and also at the bottom of the hill going towards Stourport. In Newnham Bridge he parks on the right going towards Tenbury about 200 yds past the A456 turning. I hope it's not been reduced to 20 😱

Work sucked ass this morning an impromptu half day and a quick message home to Mrs H - an hour later we were rolling.. lovely run through Herefordshire into Wales, ended up at Borth for fish and chips. Can’t beat the seaside IMG_7376.jpegc04901f3-d4f9-4b30-8dc2-283e86620de6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom