Should we ?

Said it a bit tongue in cheek really. But it looks as though there maybe some interest. Lets have a look after Christmas.

Blimey, I'd have said the middle of the country was somewhere near Loughborough. Are you including the Shetlands?
There is or used to be a plaque inside the phone box on the village green. I can't remember if it was the centre of Great Britain, the UK, or the British Isles.

Is this still a planned (ish) thing?
I’m still interested in going/camping but we’ve just booked something for the week 19th to 25th of May.
Of course if you don’t want me to join you….that week would be perfect 😂

Yes it's definately on. 31st May to 2nd of June. It's now a general UKGSER met up at Dent with a special invite to Guzzi owners. See the events section. That's not to say only GS's and Guzzis are invited all are welcome. It would be nice to see a few Guzzis though.

Yes it's definately on. 31st May to 2nd of June. It's now a general UKGSER met up at Dent with a special invite to Guzzi owners. See the events section. That's not to say only GS's and Guzzis are invited all are welcome. It would be nice to see a few Guzzis though.
Thank you.. its in the diary 👍👍

I think it'll turn out to be a Guzzi owners do with a special invite to GS owners.:D
Plus anything else on two wheels, and three wheels for Kenny on his outfit.:beerjug:

Dent Weekend 31st May - 2nd June, 2024

Back
Top Bottom