The Good Friday All Comers Hertfordshire Trail Ride and Wombat Hunt (29 March 2013)

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
It's time I rediscovered some of the finest trails that Hertfordshire has to offer, so what better way than to invite fellow tossers to join me in the sunshine* of a Bank Holiday.

This is an all-comers event:

• Trail virgins
  • Old lags
  • In-betweeners

Bring your:

• Pogos
  • Dual sport machines
  • BMW 1200 GS WC cherry poppers especially welcomed
  • Sense of humour
  • Cameras

Ride out from SBW Motorrad, Hertford at about 09.45hrs. Please fuel for 60-70 miles before you arrive.

Map

:thumb

*weather permitting

.... and there was me thinking all these rufty-tufty WC owners would be along in packs to sample their new mounts' off-road abilities.

:rolleyes:

I would love to come Greg but I work outside, my hands are full of skin cracks, and I am properly fed up with this fecking cold weather, so wimping out of this one.
John.

I quite fancy joining you guys too. Never been on a trail ride before. Just had my bike serviced so would be good to see if everything works.. I haven't got off-road tyres though.. is that fine?

I quite fancy joining you guys too. Never been on a trail ride before. Just had my bike serviced so would be good to see if everything works.. I haven't got off-road tyres though.. is that fine?

I have been able to recce the trails but as it hasn't rained/snowed for a few days and there's been a good drying wind, I'm hoping that the trails will be fairly dry.

Why not give it a go? If it gets too bad you can always bail out.

Back
Top Bottom