Trans America Trail 2013

This is nice, just short clip on the White Rim Trail, Moab alongside the Colorado River a few days ago:)

zTk2oj6uxc8

None of this TRF 20mph speed limit bollox here!!

(I thought he was riding like miss daisy ... :D)

Oy, because of you, I arrive at the hotel in Albuquerque and the guy on the desk says "Hi, you must be Tim"

I said how d'you know my name.

He said the others told him when a guy arrives who looks like a hobo, that'll be Tim:mad:

Any get back to that M20 and do something useful :)

Oy, because of you, I arrive at the hotel in Albuquerque and the guy on the desk says "Hi, you must be Tim"

I said how d'you know my name.

He said the others told him when a guy arrives who looks like a hobo, that'll be Tim:mad:

Any get back to that M20 and do something useful :)

Ha ha ha ...! Excellent!!

You'll be delighted to know I'm on a cruise ship ... :blast

:D

The boys :)

Attachments

• P1040463 (Small).jpg
    P1040463 (Small).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 291
Look who I bumped into at a viewpoint overlooking Crater Lake! After two years away from the UK I'm riding San Diego to Jasper (Canada) return with some mates over from Australia. Was great to hear some Brit accents, and almost fell over when I saw Bakerman.

You guys are obviously doing it a lot more bad-ass than we are! :clap:clap

1230034_10151722572356245_106701482_n.jpg

Rob Roy

Look who I bumped into at a viewpoint overlooking Crater Lake! After two years away from the UK I'm riding San Diego to Jasper (Canada) return with some mates over from Australia. Was great to hear some Brit accents, and almost fell over when I saw Bakerman.

Its a small world!!
Sorry not to catch you, I was having a look around the lake.

I'll get these clips edited in the future but this one sums up what duel sport bikes are all about, loaded up and still having fun.

Utah, and I've already forgotten the name of the Canyon :rolleyes:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2wzgtVovCYM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tim how many miles of that sort of terrain are you having to cover in a day to get it done? looks as if it would be quite tiring !!! especially if it,s hot !

Tim how many miles of that sort of terrain are you having to cover in a day to get it done? looks as if it would be quite tiring !!! especially if it,s hot !

To be honest it's the number if hours rather than miles that make it tiring but I suppose 250 is a biggish day.
There's also long stretches if sand/gravel that can be ridden faster than we're riding on Tarmac which soon knocks some miles off.

Anyone who's done the TAT or any long distance trail will probably agree that as the days or weeks go by the less tiring it becomes:thumb

VERY nicely done, almost made it look easy :clap

I dont know if you've seen this before, but half way through this clip, the guy gets it wrong over the lumpy bit of rock, it looks like the same place.

All a bit scary if you ask me.

We done for doing it so clean

VERY nicely done, almost made it look easy :clap

I dont know if you've seen this before, but about half way through this clip, the guy gets it wrong over the lumpy bit of rock, it looks like the same place.

All a bit scary if you ask me.

We done for doing it so clean

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0BOOxl8jQhc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Most enjoyable videos Tim. Looks like good fun. Keep a posting, if energy levels permit. Glad to see you are coping with injury you mentioned at Bills.
Looking forward to the next instalment, armchair adventurer me tha knows.:thumby:

I'll get these clips edited in the future but this one sums up what duel sport bikes are all about, loaded up and still having fun.

Loving the clips Tim; couple of 'need to focus' stretches there!

Looking forward to hearing about it sometime. Glad gaz's bike is now sorted as I was gutted for him when I read it.

Gareth

YEHAAA!!!!!:bounce1

Attachments

• P1040532 (Small).jpg
    P1040532 (Small).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 234

Back
Top Bottom