Travel Arrangements from England

So thats why you cross the channel four or five times a year!

It's to keep the coast clear. :pullface :D

Option 3 :
Hull to Zeebrugge overnight Ferry - 526 miles to Vevey, only 10 miles further than from Calais
This would be a Wednesday night crossing (18.00 hrs) to arrive in Zeebrugge on Thursday 08.00a.m.
Return cost, approx £200 per person with bike, pillions less as foot passengers.

Norm

I'm looking to go over to Europe in the summer from a northern start.

I've had a look on P&O for the same ferry crossing and the quote is £360 :eek: for 1 bike and 2 passengers. How are you managing it for £200 :confused:

Cooperman quote

Just rang P&O for ferry prices Hull to Zeebrugge and back.

One motorcycle one rider and one basic cabin = £240 return
Two motorcycles and two riders in one basic twin cabin = £298 return (aka £149 each)

For the northern riders this crossing will save about 200 miles of motorway riding and you get a bed thrown in... plus we could still meet up with the southern folk somewhere in France......

Bandit

Hi Cooperman

Norms numbers were estimates... I rang P&O a week or so ago and got the above quotes, which apparently are only valid for the length of the phonecall....so may be different this week. If you are definite about your travel arrangements/dates/times I would give P&O a ring and get the best deal rather than go on the website.

Bandit
:)

Back
Top Bottom