Who’s heading down

Put yer glasses on, ya daftie, the dates are at the top of the thread :rob:D
FFS I thought it was Thursday today.... I’ve just packed my rucksack and told the Mrs I was all ready for the morning.... she looked and said “I thought you were going on Friday” :blast

FFS I thought it was Thursday today.... I’ve just packed my rucksack and told the Mrs I was all ready for the morning.... she looked and said “I thought you were going on Friday” :blast

Oh well, proof there is someone as bad as me.. comforting to have just shown Mrs R. the evidence :D :thumb :rob

At least you've found your gear.. I can't find my tent..!

Well @ least it saves you a job tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, what's the deal with that?

11 quid a night as against 8.50 camping. Take your sleeping bag and a towel. Shared kitchen, shower and bog. 6 quid for brekkie supersize it for another 2 quid :drool all just a few steps from the bar :beer:

11 quid a night as against 8.50 camping. Take your sleeping bag and a towel. Shared kitchen, shower and bog. 6 quid for brekkie supersize it for another 2 quid :drool all just a few steps from the bar :beer:

That sounds like the ticket to save a bit of poncing about. How do you book? Is it the Bunkhouse @ Fox Tor Cafe?

That sounds like the ticket to save a bit of poncing about. How do you book? Is it the Bunkhouse @ Fox Tor Cafe?

book with the Plume, you may get to speak to cheryl who is very helpful and she is originally from Stockport so, a northern lass :thumb2

Canyou get brekkie if your camping? or is it bunkhouse only?

Brekkies for all :thumb2

The way i see it is, when there is a bunkhouse right on the job with the facilities for 11 quid a
night it's not worth toting/erecting/de-erecting/ packing away the tent that, coupled with the
use of a kitchen to brew up even cook if you want makes it a no brainer for me.
A bonus for me is, after having had a few beers i wont need to keep pissing in a lenor bottle
how many times in the night in my tent, just mosey along to the bog :thumb2 :D

book with the Plume, you may get to speak to cheryl who is very helpful and she is originally from Stockport so, a northern lass :thumb2

Brekkies for all :thumb2

The way i see it is, when there is a bunkhouse right on the job with the facilities for 11 quid a
night it's not worth toting/erecting/de-erecting/ packing away the tent that, coupled with the
use of a kitchen to brew up even cook if you want makes it a no brainer for me.
A bonus for me is, after having had a few beers i wont need to keep pissing in a lenor bottle
how many times in the night in my tent, just mosey along to the bog :thumb2 :D

I once booked the whole bunkhouse and let spaces/beds out :D
On every previous Princetown i've done it's always been appalling weather, i remember Phil 6X trying to put his tent up in a howler after riding down, he got so dejected that he bungeed the flapping tent on the back of his bike and rode straight back home.. :D

Jamie with the raffle prizes donated by BooBoo who owned a sex shop :D

And in the bar :eek: I don't think it'll be as rowdy this year :D

Attachments

• IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 127
  • prince.jpg
    prince.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 137
  • riverking.jpg
    riverking.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 119
I once booked the whole bunkhouse and let spaces/beds out :D
On every previous Princetown i've done it's always been appalling weather, i remember Phil 6X trying to put his tent up in a howler after riding down, he got so dejected that he bungeed the flapping tent on the back of his bike and rode straight back home.. :D

Jamie with the raffle prizes donated by BooBoo who owned a sex shop :D

And in the bar :eek: I don't think it'll be as rowdy this year :D

Phoar :drool :thumb2 :D

Sorted and booked in the bunkhouse, cheers gents! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom