Cheese

I don't eat cheese after 7 pm,,, gives me the Heeby Jeebies....
BUT I'll see if I can get some of the very special, extra extra mature vintage cheddar from North Tawton Cheesery... no promises tho'

BUT I'll see if I can get some of the very special, extra extra mature vintage cheddar from North Tawton Cheesery... no promises tho'

Proff, now you know you can. We will bring some biscuits :eek::blast

I'm not far from cropwell bishop, ill try and get there today to pick up a Stilton :thumb

:clap

Brilliant

Mobile forum connectivity by Touratoad Technology.

I was thinking of popping over to Melton on the way back to pick up a pork pie or two but I doubt they would survive a 300 mile run to cornwall in a Harley pannier :D

I/2 Stilton just collected. Probably not my best idea for transporting on a bike. It's huge. Any body driving down from east mids who could take it for me?

I/2 Stilton just collected. Probably not my best idea for transporting on a bike. It's huge. Any body driving down from east mids who could take it for me?

If you can get it to me, I can take it down:nenau

I'll be leaving about 8am Friday:thumby:

I thought your religion would prevent you from collecting cheese :rolleyes:

According to SWMBO some dodgy beardy bloke just dropped round with some illicit under-the-counter blue veined cheese.

It'll be in Cornwall tomorrow morning:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom