Cider

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in having some infamous Devon cider? I could collect some on Friday morning. I would donate it to the event any money received would go to Bansang hospital.
I'm in the paddock at Brands Hatch at the moment but will be home on THURSDAY night if I don't crash on Wednesday.

Is anyone interested in having some infamous Devon cider? I could collect some on Friday morning. I would donate it to the event any money received would go to Bansang hospital.
I'm in the paddock at Brands Hatch at the moment but will be home on THURSDAY night if I don't crash on Wednesday.

Syd, dont crash:blast sue is always up for dry cider and I am not far far behind. Bansang sounds an added incentive :thumb
Of course Proff might bring some too :blast

cider

Yep cider is good.medium dry is awesome,and I'm posting on the wrong event,knob. Sorry Syd.

That stuff should be banned. I haven't been able to drink cider since Proff nearly killed me with it at the east mids event years ago.

Survived Brands Hatch. Lapped youngest son twice in one session.:)

Left Brighton at 9.30am this morning and just got home now:( Hymer broke down in middle of Brighton and been on AA Recovery truck all frigging day.:(

Will try to get Cider in morning as I definitely need a drink.

Survived Brands Hatch. Lapped youngest son twice in one session.:)

Left Brighton at 9.30am this morning and just got home now:( Hymer broke down in middle of Brighton and been on AA Recovery truck all frigging day.:(

Will try to get Cider in morning as I definitely need a drink.

Oh dear that isn't good :mad:

Back
Top Bottom