Can i play too? :nenau

Attachments

• guzzi asunder.JPG
    guzzi asunder.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,608
Notta lotta people know dat....

Ah, the Spada 3 ;)
Ackshualley....
Though a lot of the fairing is Spada, it's the rare (as in; nobody liked it :blast ) LAPD fully faired Cali 3. :D
Could only find a 'sample' pic online - mines blue/green and Givi luggage.
Handles well enough though. :green gri

Attachments

• saltyGuzziGS.jpg
    saltyGuzziGS.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,628
  • faired cali GS.jpg
    faired cali GS.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,580
  • Cali mondello.jpg
    Cali mondello.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,543
D'oh, I'm an idiot :blast ...
No yer not. :comfort
When i went to buy it, i looked towards the sellers open garage and thought "he'll have to shift that Goldwing before i can see this Cali" :rolleyes:
.... turned out i was looking at the Cali! :blast :blush:
(fecker never once mentioned the fairing over the phone. I'd come from Dublin to MiltonFeckinKeynes to see it! I still bought it and have never regretted it. :) )

Winter riding

R90insnow.jpg

A few i've bought in over the years..

30cln6d.jpg

1ovw35.jpg

That PD stood in my garage for nearly 2 years before I started using it. Threw some money at it on electric bits, cockpit housing and a few small things. It took me in and out of London for over a year and sadly sold it before we moved back to SA. The exhaust pipes on that bike was awesome!

Sweet RS, there's just something about a snowflake wheel and that faired in headlight that I just luurve. I really miss my RT now. Might have to buy another........

Sadly She'll not be hitting the road too soon I have a Man from Galways GS needing a lot of put back together after painting the subframe and sorting out the rear loom that nearly went on fire cos some eeeeejit put a ballast resister on an LED tail lamp and Brake lamp

and then an ould Red Airhead GS needin a fettle

"maybe" then I can do some work It isn;t going to be an escargot strip down I can tell you that for sure!!!

Thats great Jay, I can borrow that while you're helicoiling the GS.......:hide

Is that actually YOU Fanum? 48,000 posts nearly and thats the first I have seen of you....:D

89 R100GS

After a lot of pain and panic, added the final touch to this airhead (for the moment) today... a re-upholstered saddle :)

All credit to Dr Farkoff who sweated blood and tears to get this back on the road !! a true airhead expert :) :thumb2

Attachments

• seat 2.jpg
    seat 2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,250
  • IMG_20150201_210407.jpg
    IMG_20150201_210407.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,281
  • IMG_00000038.jpg
    IMG_00000038.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,282
Wow. Look at that bling (chain) holding up the swinging arm:D

Back